All rights reserved
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place
an order or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be
asked to enter your name, Email address, mailing address, phone number
or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged,
transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever,
without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering
the purchased product or service requested.
- The Email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send
you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to
receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of
your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit,
or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive
information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Your credit card number is immediately further encrypted before being
store on our server.
- We process all on-line orders within 48 hours of the order submission.
The credit card processing is always handled by a real human to
alleviate duplicate orders and various mistakes in ordering.
- Once the credit card payment is processed, the user account information
on our server will not retain the credit card information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your
personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted
third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our
business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep
this information confidential. We may also release your information
when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law,
enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property,
or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may
be provided to other parties for marketing,advertising, or other uses.
Is there a mechanism to opt out?
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future
Emails. On all promotional Emails (no more than 4 times a year) and
notification Emails of expiring subscription, we will include detailed
unsbscribe instructions at the bottom of the Email.
- In addition, in order to stop receiving promotional communications
from Pixelab, you may visit the Promotional Email Opt Out Form
and enter your Email address to be removed from its mailing list.
on this page.